Series of meetings and tastings: Winemakers in Wine Shop
“Vignaioli in Enoteca” [winemakers in wine shop], a series of meetings and tastings enriched by the participation of winemakers of the main wineries of the Emilia-Romagna region, will take place from October to December 2020 at Enoteca Regionale dell’Emilia-Romagna. During the events, which will be held every Saturday from 14:30 to 18.00, the attendees will have the chance to taste for free the wines taking part in the Mediterranean Cheese and Wines project and at the same time directly talk to the wine makers to discover all the peculiarities of the variety of wines proposed and their production method.
The event is managed in order to ensure the compliance with the guidelines related to the Covid-19 health emergency.
Below the calendar of the events planned and the wineries taking part:
- 17th October: Cà Bruciata
- 24th October: Tenuta Uccellina
- 31st October: Floriano Cinti
- 7th November: Merlotta
- 14th November: Cantina Settecani
- 21st November: Tenuta La Viola
- 28th November: Palazzo di Varignana
- 5th December: OINOE
- 12th December: Le Siepi di San Giovanni
- 19th December: I Sabbioni